Best Mining Solutions For Everyone, Get a Free Quote.

Zhengzhou, China

[email protected]

Blogs

  1. Home
  2. Mobile Crusher
  3. high quality portable quartz stone crushing machine for sale in hyderabad

high quality portable quartz stone crushing machine for sale in hyderabad

Mobile Crusher

Mobile Crusher

Mobile crushing station, which is also called portable crusher, incorporates all the equipment together on one truck, which has high chassis, narrower body compared with other trucks.
[email protected]
Sent Message Chat Online

We Provide You The Highest Quality Mining Machine That Meets Your Expectation.

Need A High Quality Mining Machine For Your Project?

Contact With Us

You May Also Like

hotsalemobilestone crusherfor aggregate production

Stone crushers can be used for crushing of over 120 kinds of stones, such as granite, gravel, aggregate, rock, boulder, basalt, quartz, etc. It can be used for primary secondary fine crushing, different final output size, common output size includes 0-10mm, 10-20mm, 20-30mm, 30-40mm, meeting your different needs. Hot Sale Stone Crushers Types

Mobile crushing plant for artificial sand and gravel aggregate processing system with excellent performance, high reliability, short length, small footprint, light … Aggregate Production Line – Products – Kefid Machinery

hot sale stone production line granite mobile crusher machine pgrind in nigeria. GELOE Machine crushing machine are usually used to crush concrete glass porcelain marble granite bricks blocks asphalt Granite stone processing plant Granite is the hardest ore in all minerals especially broken granite however due to large granite mining it can be used

hotsalemobilestone crusherfor aggregate production

staunchportable stone sink cutting machineas

5.Payment: 1.T/T: in advance or 30% payment in advance and the rest 70% before shipping. 3. Western Union,MoneyGram: 30% payment in advance and the rest 70% before shipping. After approval, we will arrange the production & inform the estimated time

Whta is CNC Machine9 A CNC machine or a Computer Numerically Controlled system which uses computer software and CNC controller electronics to drive a mechanical system. These machines are very efficient in that they work in all three directions in near perfect unison, giving this machine the capability of carving complex shapes. We concentrate on new requirements for CNC machine and feedback from customer, and we enjoy trying our best to solve any problem, assisting client to work smoothly

Product Application It is mainly aimed at stone cutting, trimming, slotting, chamfering and round edge. The head can be vertical, transverse, arbitrary movement, can rotate the Angle, easy to operate. If container is too tigher,we will use pe film for packing or pack it according to customers special request

staunchportable stone sink cutting machineas

5.Payment: 1.T/T: in advance or 30% payment in advance and the rest 70% before shipping. 3. Western Union,MoneyGram: 30% payment in advance and the rest 70% before shipping. After approval, we will arrange the production & inform the estimated time

PRODUCT Model CNC6040Z-A1500W Dimension 900*650*590mm(L*W*H) worktable dimensions 840*480*20mm(L*W*T) Working area 400mm*600mm *100mm Frame material The machine is 6061 aluminum. Type of Screw TBI SFU1605 ball Screw Guides diameter X/Y axis Φ20mm, Zaxis : Φ16mm Acceptable material thickness ≤140mm Rail type Chrome plate shaft + Linear Bearings(surface hardening 61 HRC) Spindle Motor(rated voltage) 1500W(600HZ 2200WVFD) Cooling mode Water cooling Control system Mach3 /USB (parallel) port Collet type ER11 1/8”(3.175mm)and 6mm collet Stepper motor 57Type 3A Max. working speed 4000mm/min(engraving speed: 50-3500mm/min) Repeat positioning Less than or equal to 0.02mm Carving accuracy 0.03mm Spindle speed 24000rpm/min Command code G Code (tap, nc, ncc, text) Input voltage AC220V/AC110V Package size 94*67*43cm(L*W*H) Package weight 80Kg Packing Wooden case Axis & Tail-stock:(The 4th axis) Rotation Axis A Axis Reduction ratio 6:01 Center height 65mm Tail-stock Center height 65mm Scalable amount 50mm PRODUCT DISPLAY OTHER PRODUCTS PARTIAL PROOFING TRADE INFORMATION COMPANY INFORMATION RELATED TO PURCHASE

the bearing of the lead guide rail is face to face, the long time use precision is high. Ø Break point and break knife continue engraving function, can engrave at any place as you like. 3. If you need others, please tell me and we're pleased to do it for you

staunchportable stone sink cutting machineas

Recent Posts